- Hardware for Icelandic voice control - Embla, the box. 2021. Icelandic Student Innovation Fund. 3 students. In collaboration with Reon ehf.
- Dataset for question answering tasks in Icelandic. 2020. Icelandic Student Innovation Fund. 3 students. In collaboration with the University of Iceland.
- Icelandic-language voice control for smart homes. 2020. Icelandic Student Innovation Fund. 1 student.
- ReynirCorpus: A large parsed corpus of modern Icelandic text. The Strategic Research and Development Programme for Language and Technology. 2018.
- Reynir - A Parser and Processor for Icelandic (greynir.is). Icelandic Language Technology Fund. 2016.
Articles & Posters
- Anna Björk Nikulásdóttir, Þórunn Arnardóttir, Jón Guðnason, Þorsteinn Daði Gunnarsson, Anton Karl Ingason, Haukur Páll Jónsson, Hrafn Loftsson, Hulda Óladóttir, Einar Freyr Sigurðsson, Atli Þór Sigurgeirsson, Vésteinn Snæbjarnarson and Steinþór Steingrímsson (2021): Help yourself from the Buffet: National Language Technology Infrastructure Iniative on CLARIN-IS. Accepted to the CLARIN Annual Conference 2021 (Virtual Event). Forthcoming.
- Haukur Páll Jónsson, Haukur Barri Símonarson, Vésteinn Snæbjarnason, Steinþór Steingrímsson og Hrafn Loftsson (2020): Experimenting with Different Machine Translation Models in Medium-Resource Settings. Accepted to the 23rd International Conference on Text, Speech and Dialogue (TSD 2020). Brno, Czech Republic. Forthcoming.
- Vilhjálmur Þorsteinsson, Hulda Óladóttir og Hrafn Loftsson (2019): A Wide-Coverage Context-Free Grammar for Icelandic and an Accompanying Parsing System. In Proceedings of Recent Advances in Natural Language Processing (RANLP 2019). Varna, Bulgaria. 1, 2
Talks & Teaching
- MLT801F. Automatic language correction. Spring 2020. University of Iceland. 10 ECTS.
- TÖL024M. Language analysis in Icelandic context. Spring 2019. University of Iceland. 8 ECTS. Supervision.